Our Range of Services
Corporate Advisory (Grange)
- Advice on M&A transactions:
- identify potential targets and acquisitions;
- bid structure - scheme versus takeover, asset versus shares;
- target response - recommendations to shareholders and communication strategy; and
- documentation - bidder/target statements, scheme booklet, takeover committee reports.
- Recapitalisation and restructure advice:
- strategic review of a business and/or potential acquisitions;
- divest or spin-out an asset, business stream or subsidiary; and
- advise on ASX re-compliance requirements and shareholder approvals.
- Project manage capital raisings:
- provide corporate and strategic advice as to appropriate structure;
- coordinate formal process and documentation and liaise with advisers;
- capital raising compliance requirements advice;
- prepare capital raising disclosure documentation, ie, prospectus, offer document, information memorandum; and
- coordinate due diligence process, committee meetings and document files.
- Due diligence reviews:
- identify potential issues and resolutions/recommendations;
- compliance requirements for disclosure documents (offer document, prospectus);
- chair and coordinate due diligence committee meetings; and
- maintain and compile document files, review of material agreements and contracts.
- Business Plan:
- workshop with management to develop strategies, goals and action plan;
- review and research current busines practices and provide recommendations;
- consider exit strategies - IPO, trade sale, MBO;
- financial modelling; and
- indicative business valuations.
Company Secretarial & Financial Management (Grange)
- Advise on and monitor compliance with ASX and ASIC regulatory requirements including capacity to issue new securities (15% rule), director disclosures and related party transactions.
- Guidance and implementation of corporate governance policies and procedures including securities trading and continuous disclosure policies.
- Manage board meetings including meeting schedules, agenda, minutes and board papers (including share trading information, compliance requirements and investor relations).
- Draft and lodge company announcements in accordance with ASX and JORC guidelines.
- Prepare and file ASIC returns, statutory forms and other documents required to be lodged with ASIC (including acting as registered agent if required).
- Draft notices of meeting, review proxies and coordinate and manage attendance to shareholder meetings.
- Act as ASX liaison for the Company.
- Liaise with the share registry and ASX on corporate activities and compliance issues.
- Assist with shareholder communication including responding to shareholder and broker queries.
- Statutory financial reporting requirements advice.
- Draft and coordinate annual/half year/quarterly reports.
- Liaise with company auditors and tax advisers.
- Prepare management accounts and cash management reporting.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor performance of actual operating performance against budget.
- Regular reporting to board on financial performance and management.
Capital Raising (Grange Capital Partners)
- Provide independent capital raising advice to ensure a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
- Act as lead manager and/or underwriter to various capital raisings including initial public offerings (IPO's), secondary placements, entitlement issues and share purchase plans (SPP's).
- Provide access to a wide network of brokers and financiers both locally and internationally.
- Independent valuation and pricing advice for capital raisings.
- Identify and introduce strategic partners and cornerstone investors.
- Manage seed capital and other private equity raisings.
- Advise on recapitalisations, business restructuring and reverse takeovers (back door listings).
- Broker and market interface - post investment management and roadshows.
- Debt advisory services - assistance with the preparation of submissions for debt financing and negotiating financing terms.