About Grange Consulting
Grange Consulting is an independent corporate advisory firm based in Perth, Western Australia, founded in 1995 by Managing Director Ian Macliver, with a view to providing a unique range of corporate services to listed and unlisted companies.
Grange has a proven track record of delivering value to clients through bringing a unique breadth of skills and experience to the assignment. Our success is directly related to the calibre of our people who hold a wealth of both national and international experience with a diverse combination of strategic, operational and financial skills and contacts across a number of industries.
Grange aims to form and maintain close, ongoing relationships with its clients and to help its clients grow and improve their business at all levels through access to Grange's collective skill set.
Our services encompass
Corporate Advisory (Grange)
- Mergers & acquisitions.
- Recapitalisation & restructure advice.
- Project management of capital raisings.
- Due diligence reviews.
- Business plans.
- Introduction of strategic partners.
- Financial modelling.
- Indicative valuations.
Capital Raising (Grange Capital Partners)
- Independent advice.
- Act as lead manager/underwriter.
- Access to broker & financiers network.
- Valuation & pricing advice.
- Introduction of strategic investors.
- Broker/investor liaison & post investment management.
- Debt advisory services.
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO's).
- Reverse Takeovers (RTO's).
- Share placements.
- Entitlement issues.
- Share Purchase Plans (SPP's).
Company Secretarial & Financial Management (Grange)
- ASX & ASIC compliance.
- Board reporting and disclosures.
- Shareholder meeting & NOM.
- ASX announcements.
- Corporate governance.
- Statutory financial reporting.
- Audit process coordination.
- Management accounting.
- Budgets & cash flow forecasts.