Welcome to Grange Consulting
Grange Consulting Group was founded in 1995 by Managing Director, Ian Macliver, with a view to providing a unique range of corporate services to listed and unlisted companies.
Grange has established an impressive track record in the following areas:
- Capital raisings for listed and unlisted companies.
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
- Capital and corporate reconstructions.
- Strategic business planning.
- Financial and operational reviews.
- Financial modelling and forecasting.
- Financial management, company secretarial services.
Grange’s success is directly related to the calibre of its people who hold a wealth of both national and international experience with a diverse combination of strategic, operational and financial skills.
Our Services Encompass:
- Corporate Advisory;
- Capital Raising; and
- Company Secretarial & Financial Management.
Grange Capital Partners Pty Ltd is the securities arm of Grange Consulting Group which specialises in capital raisings and corporate finance transactions, primarily to listed companies.
Grange Capital Partners typically undertakes capital raisings from $500,000 to $25,000,000 and is the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence No. 264 772. Grange Capital Partners has an extensive network of local broker and financial institution contacts.
To visit the Grange Capital Partners website, click here